Zoya, our textured handloomed floor pillow cover, seduces with of a play of thick and thin handspun natural Ethiopian cotton, masterfully handmade by skilled Ethiopian artisans. Chose from undyed ecru to a selection of 1/1 botanically dyed color combos, hand dyed in Brooklyn, NY.
Sustainable raw elegance for the home & a special gift.
- 26" x 26"
- 100% Ethiopian Cotton
- Same thick and thin self striped weave front and back
- Concealed zipper closure in the back; removable
- Lined with lightweight 100% cotton
- Hand twisted and knotted fringe detail on both ends
- Due to the nature of hand crafted items there may be slight variations in every item
- Botanical dyed colors : Made to order; pls email for delivery window
-Washable Pillow insert included
Fabric info & Care :
- Handspun and hand loomed 100% fine Ethiopian cotton
- Turn inside out, Cold Wash separately on delicate cycle using PH neutral detergent,
do not rub
- Do not tumble dry on low
- Hang to dry
- Iron on low, steam lightly
- Made in Ethiopia