Yodit, an exquisite cotton poncho with subtle herringbone patterning is masterfully hand loomed by Ethiopian artisans at our Fair Trade Partner's in Addis Ababa. A versatile and special gift to wear year round, and to style a million ways ! We especially love our guys wearing it.
- All gender
- Oversize, one size only
- Body length 27 1/2" , Body width 45"
- Open front, Straight placket, no closure, drapes into an overlap
- Hand cotton faggotting detail at center back in ecru color
- Deep armhole
- Slits at sides
- Handspun and handloomed in 100% Ethiopian cotton
- Hand twisted self fringe at hem
- Limited stock
Fabric info : Handloomed 100% Cotton
- Herringbone stitch with linear pinstripe detailing
- Wash with mild detergent, cold water, Do not rub, Do not bleach