Adding product to your cart
Meet Kurach, our new layering piece, exquisitely fully fashioned and knit in New York, and a new essential in our new zero waste knitwear collection.
Made in the highest grade of zero waste workmanship featuring seamless knitwear, Kurach is made with a second skin luxury feel, in a beautiful eco certified Lenzing quality.
Whether styled layered over the Dinkinesh blouse or Taitu button down, or styled with the Lola high waisted pant, Kurach will work seamlessly in your wardrobe.
- Zero Waste, seamless and fully fashioned workmanship
- Ecovero Lenzing viscose/elite
- Size Guide : S/M (size 2-8, Body length 17", Chest 15.5"), M/L (size 10-12, Body length 19", Chest 17.5")
- Made to order, 1-2 week leadtime based on availability
Content & Care :
- Eco certified Lenzing Viscose/elite
- Turn inside out, Gentle Hand Wash in cold water with mild detergent, Do not rub
- Do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- Or Dry clean
Designed and Knit in New York
We believe in sustainable practices, and therefore Made to order = no inventory, no waste.