Cozy up in Nyala, our luxurious handloomed silk and cotton throw., masterfully and ethically handmade by Ethiopian Artisans at our Certified World Fair trade partner's in Addis Ababa. We love the minimal design, the softness of the handspun silk and cotton, not to mention the botanical dyes used for these beauties : Ethiopian coffee for the beige, and iron + pomegaranate for the grey.
Wrap yourself up in Nyala as you enjoy cool fall or spring evenings, drape it in the guest bedroom or Enjoy giving as a special gift !
- 100% Ethiopian Silk/Cotton
- Medium weight
- Hand knotted fringe detail on either end
- 79" x 51"
- Made to order; 1-4 weeks delivery based on availability
Fabric info & Care :
- Handspun and hand loomed in 65% Silk, 35% Cotton
- Wash separately on delicate cycle, Tumble dry on delicate cycle, or hang to dry
- Low Iron, steam
- Hand loomed in Ethiopia
Made to Order
We believe in sustainable practices, and therefore Made to order = no inventory, no waste.
Fab worn with these
Follow us @y_e_s_a_e_t
Welcome to YESAET
Connect to be the first to learn about events and exclusive sales